1. Camera Traps Reveal Amazing Giant Anteater Behaviour.
2. Red Siskin Conservation
This video by "A Wild Connection" gives a lovely overview of beautiful and endangered Red Siskin and the work being done by SRCS to protect it. It features a great interview with our President, Leroy Ignacio.
SRCS camera trapping in the South Rupununi of Guyana shows giant anteaters communicating with each other using chemical signals. But this anteater is also enjoying a good scratching session!
3. The Secret Life of Giant Anteaters: Ep 1 - Quiet Giants
An introduction to the research and conservation work of the South Rupununi Conservation Society, in southern Guyana. We are studying the fascinating behaviour of vulnerable Giant Anteaters in the wild.
4. The Secret Life of Giant Anteaters: Ep 2 - Curious Climbers
Episode 2! We are back with the next episode of our new mini series. In this episode we will explore Giant Anteaters unusual habits and the dangers that they are facing.
5. The Secret Life of Giant Anteaters: Ep 3 - How to Track an Anteater
In this episode, our rangers walk through how they track giant anteaters and how they set camera traps.
6. The Secret Life of Giant Anteaters: Ep 4 - A Taste of Termites
How many ants does a giant anteater eat in one day? Why do they love to sleep when it is hot? And what is that tail for? Find out in the South Rupununi Conservation Society's latest film, all about conservation and research of the Giant Anteater in southern Guyana.
7. The Secret Life of Giant Anteaters: Ep 5 - The Fantastic Five
Discover the fascinating behaviour of a group of Giant Anteaters and how they are communicating with each other in the wild. This is the final episode of the South Rupununi Conservation Society's series 'the Secret Life of Giant Anteaters'.
8. Introduction to the South Rupununi Conservation Society in 2018
This short video gives a brief background to the formation of the South Rupununi Conservation Society and describes some of the Red Siskin Monitoring and Banding work up to 2018.